By providing your Credit Card number, YOU the Card Holder/Renter Fully Agrees To ALL of the following rules and rental policies. The CARD HOLDER is the primary RENTER and is fully responsible for payment, the condo and it's furnishings during the dates specified above for arrival and departure. The Rental Fees and Security Deposit are due in full, at time of booking and will be secured with the above Credit Card. There will be no charges against the deposit provided there are no damages or theft reported at time of check out and if all policies & conditions are followed. A Maximum of 5 persons can stay in each condo. Renters must be 25 years of age. Children under 18 yrs must not be left unsupervised or left overnight under any circumstances. The Renter must be present, occupy and be onsite during the above listed dates of stay.
We share our vacation home with only responsible renters and in order to maintain the highest quality of cleanliness and furnishings, our house rules are fairly firm. Please read them carefully and do your best to treat our home as your own. Thank You....
No vacationing students, NO underage drinking of alcohol.
NO smoking, NO cooking or climbing on balcony.
NO hanging towels or clothing on the balcony railing
NO eating/drinking, wet suits, make up or tanning oils on any furnishings, linens or bedding.
NO COOKING Fish/seafood in the unit due to lingering odors and risk of fire
NO exceptions - Any damage/ stains on furnishings or linens will be charged against your deposit.
DO NOT LEAVE DOORS OPEN w/AC Running.
DO NOT set AC below 70 or the refrigerator below the mid setting as they may freeze up.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS call Becky at 678-525-9360 ASAP or Tom at 678-725-7943.
HOUSEKEEPING 208 or 309 Call 850-855-1548
The condo must be left in the same order and condition as is was at your arrival. Housekeeping will take care of changing out the laundry, dusting, sweeping and mopping.
'The Renter/Credit Card Holder fully agrees to and understands that the condo owner is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property or any personal injury including death, to any persons staying in the condo and will hold the owner and the Condo Home Owners Association harmless thereof.
This is a vacation rental only; under no circumstances to be a place of residence.
The Renter/Credit Card holder fully understands and agrees that the OWNER will remove all of the Renter's personal items should the Renter or their guests fail or refuse to vacate on their departure date as listed above. All guests party are required to abide by all rules and regulations of the property.
In cases of emergency or necessity, Owner reserves the right to exchange condos before your arrival or during your stay to another condo of similar size, sleeping occupancy and price.
The Renter/Credit Card Holder understands and Fully Agrees that when providing your Credit Card For Payment that we ONLY OFFER COURTESY CREDITS towards future stays in cases of EMERGENCY cancelations. NO REFUNDS are available as we only own 2 condos and once your dates are confirmed, those dates are taken off of the rental market. All cancelations will be subject to a $250 Cancelation fee.
ANY Violations of these policies WILL result in charges against your security deposit and/or eviction. Renter Full understand that Charges for cancelation, damage or theft cannot be disputed.
Please bring : Paper Products, Beach Towels, Coffee & Blow Dryers. Pool chairs are provided; beach chairs and umbrellas are available for daily/ hourly charge on the Beach.
CHECK-IN Instructions - Address is 2384 Scenic Gulf Drive, Destin, Florida 32550
* Check in time is 4:00pm – Only remove one key from the box as the other is for maintenance emergencies - Loss of Key is $35 against your deposit
* Upon Arrival, please do a walk through and Report anything that needs attention immediately to Housekeeping.
* Any damged items need to be be reported to the owner ASAP
* DO NOT ADJUST AC BELOW 70 as it WILL FREEZE UP DUE TO BEACH MOISTURE
* Report to owner any items or furnishing that may be damaged
* Guests in Summer Breeze 208 & 309 YOU MUST Call housekeeper @ 850-855-1548 the night before check-out with estimated departure time
* Check-out 10:00am sharp. Report any damages Becky Shehan 678-525-9360 ASAP
* Put used towels in the bathtub
* Remove bed sheets from the used beds and place them next to the bed. Leave Comforters, Mattress Covers and Blankets on the bed for inspection
* Notify housekeeper if any comforters, pillows, blankets or shams have been soiled.
* Flip up all cushions on the sofa and chairs for the housekeeper to check
* Load/Start dishwasher, remove ALL items from refrigerator & freezer.
* Wipe up all spills & crumbs from fridge, counters and stove. Take out all trash.
* Close curtains & blinds,, turn off ice maker and ceiling fans.
* Adjust the thermostat, 74 AC in summer, 60 HEAT in winter.
* LOCK DOORS – PUT KEY IN BOX - BOTH KEYS MUST BE IN THE BOX at departure
Thank you & Safe Trip Home
Please print this page for your ready reference at check in and be sure to email owner for the address and lock box code.